Thursday, February 28, 2008

The Day TOFU Achieved Stalker Status

HAHAHA! going thru phone, found all the txt mssgs that put Tofu firmly in the 'stalker' category - here's a transcript (actual ex name replaced with Tofu):

June 25, 6:06 a.m.: This is tofu. Is this still rachel?

July 19, 5:27 a.m.: How do you think about me?

July 19, 5:38 a.m.: It occurs to me you may noe know my number. This is tofu.

Sept 22, 4:44 a.m.: I cannot and will not be treated like i never existed. Everything i did for your show, everything i did for your car, I've done so mu

Sept 22, 4:45 a.m.: ch for you. Fuck your gilt. Talk to me.

Sept 29, 3:24 a.m.: Sorry to bother you. I hneed to kow the date we were ordained so I can get a new certificate. Mine was destroyed in the fire and i need it for a marri

Sept 29, 3:25 a.m.: age license

No comments: